- How do you prove malicious mother syndrome?
- Can a child be forced to see a parent?
- Can I take my child if there is no custody order?
- Can a 12 year old decide not to see a parent?
- Do I have the right to know who my child is around?
- What makes a mother unfit in the eyes of the court?
- At what age will a judge listen to a child?
- At what age can a child speak for themselves in court?
- Should I force my child visit me?
- Can an 11 year old choose which parent to live with?
- How do I prove I am a better parent in court?
- What do you do when your child doesn’t want to see their dad?
- Can a 17 year old refuses to see a parent?
- How can a mother lose custody to the father?
- At what age can a child say they don’t want to see a parent?
- What happens when a child refuses to go with a parent?
- How old does a child have to be to decide where they want to live?
- How long does a mother have to be absent to lose rights?
- How do you prove best interest of the child?
How do you prove malicious mother syndrome?