- What happens if you don’t forward your mail?
- Can you temporarily forward mail?
- Is it illegal to throw away previous tenants mail?
- How do I stop mail from going to my old address?
- What to do with mail that is not yours?
- Can you sue someone for throwing away your mail?
- What type of mail Cannot be forwarded?
- What mail is marked Do Not Forward?
- What are the rules for forwarding mail?
- Does it cost to forward mail?
- Will my stimulus check be forwarded to my new address?
- Can I put my neighbors mail in their mailbox?
- Can you open mail with your address but someone else’s name?
- How far in advance do you need to forward mail?
- What happens if mail is sent to an old address?
- Why did USPS charge me $40 to change my address?
- Does all mail get forwarded when you change your address?
- Can I throw away mail with my address?
What happens if you don’t forward your mail?