- Can you refuse a pelvic exam and get birth control?
- How do I tell my doctor I need birth control?
- Can a gynecologist tell if you’re a virgin?
- Can your doctor deny you birth control?
- Why do doctors ask if you’re sexually active?
- What should I wear to a gynecologist appointment?
- What should I know before going on the pill?
- What questions do doctors ask when getting the pill?
- Does your gynecologist care if you shave?
- Can a girl under 18 get birth control without parental consent?
- Can doctors tell if a girl lost her virginity?
- Can you buy birth control pills over the counter?
- What happens the first time you go to the gynecologist?
- What happens when you go to the gynecologist for birth control?
- Why do doctors finger you?
- Can a 12 year old get birth control?
- What is the best birth control for a teenage girl?
- Can your parents force you to get birth control?
Can you refuse a pelvic exam and get birth control?