- What are the negative effects of adoption?
- What is the adopted child syndrome?
- Can a biological parent regain custody of an adopted child?
- Can a biological child contest a will?
- Is an adopted child a descendant?
- Can a birth mother get her child back after adoption?
- Can siblings marry?
- Do biological grandparents have rights after adoption?
- What happens when an adopted child turns 18?
- Can you love an adopted child as much as a biological one?
- Is it wrong to fall in love with adopted siblings?
- Can adopted child claim right in biological father’s property?
- Is it OK to marry your adopted sibling?
- Can you marry your cousin if you are adopted?
- What rights do biological parents have after adoption?
What are the negative effects of adoption?