- What happens if I don’t claim my child on taxes?
- Can a legal guardian receive Social Security?
- What is the responsibility of guardianship?
- How long does legal guardianship last?
- Is Guardianship the same as parental rights?
- What can a guardian not do?
- What are the rights of a temporary guardian?
- Who Cannot be a guardian?
- Can a guardian restrict visitation?
- Can a guardian claim a child on taxes?
- What proof do I need to claim my nephew on my taxes?
- How do I assign a guardian to my child if I die?
- How do I assign a guardian to my child?
- What does it mean to have guardianship over a child?
- Do legal guardians receive money from the state?
- Does guardianship override parental rights?
- What rights do you have with legal guardianship?
- What happens when a guardianship is contested?
- Do you get money for being a guardian?
- Can I claim a child that isn’t mine on my taxes?
What happens if I don’t claim my child on taxes?