- What are the rules for getting married in a church?
- Can a pastor marry you outside the church?
- Is marriage valid without license?
- Does a marriage license make it official?
- Can you marry without a priest?
- Is a church marriage certificate a legal document?
- Can you get married religiously but not legally?
- Do you have to give notice of marriage for a church wedding?
- Can a pastor marry a couple without a marriage license?
- What makes a marriage invalid in the Catholic Church?
- Which is more legal church wedding or civil wedding?
- Is a Catholic wedding legally binding?
- Can you get married in a church twice?
- What is it called when you are not legally married?
- Can Christians marry non Christians?
What are the rules for getting married in a church?