- Does a father have parental responsibility?
- Can I go by a different name without legally changing it?
- Can a judge make me change my child’s last name?
- Can you legally give your child a different last name?
- Can a mother terminate a father’s parental rights?
- Can I change my child’s surname without the father permission?
- What if I am married but I have a baby with another man?
- How hard is it to terminate parental rights?
- At what age can you change your gender?
- Can my ex wife change my child’s last name?
- Can a 16 year old change their last name?
- At what age can a child change their name?
- What is a good reason to change my child’s last name?
- Can my daughter take my husband last name?
- Why would a judge deny a name change?
- How long does a mother have to be absent to lose rights?
- Can a father sign over his rights and not pay child support?
- Who has the legal right to name a child?
- Can you change your child’s surname at school?
- Is it hard to change your child’s last name?
- Can a baby have the father’s last name if they are not married?
Does a father have parental responsibility?