- What are the three limits on the free exercise clause?
- What are the two religious clauses in the First Amendment What does each guard against?
- What are some examples of freedom of religion?
- What does freedom of speech mean?
- What is the free exercise clause of the 1st Amendment?
- What are three types of speech not protected by the First Amendment?
- Why is the Establishment Clause important?
- What is the Lemon test?
- Does the free exercise clause or the Establishment Clause protect majoritarian religions explain?
- What are the two aspects of the Free Exercise Clause?
- What is an example of the establishment clause?
- What is the difference between the establishment clause and the free exercise clause the establishment clause stops the government from favoring a religion while the Free Exercise Clause allows people to express their religion?
- What are the two competing interpretations of the Establishment and Free Exercise clauses?
- What is not protected by the Free Exercise Clause?
- Why is the establishment clause controversial?
- When was the free exercise clause passed?
- Is freedom of religion absolute?
- What is meant by the Free Exercise Clause?
What are the three limits on the free exercise clause?