- What is the most common way infections are spread in the healthcare setting?
- Why is it important to reduce the number of healthcare associated infections?
- What are the 3 main ways infection can get into the body?
- What are the 3 methods of infection control?
- How can hospital infections be prevented?
- What are some of the reasons for occurrence of healthcare associated infections?
- How can the risk of healthcare associated infections be reduced?
- What are three common routes of infection?
- What kind of germs can cause Hcais?
- Who has responsibility for the control and prevention of infections in a healthcare environment?
- What are the most common healthcare acquired infections?
What is the most common way infections are spread in the healthcare setting?