- When was the 25th Amendment used?
- What happens if the president dies resigns or is removed from office?
- What source other than the Constitution assigns duties to the vice president?
- What are the two major process used to select delegates to national conventions?
- Who serves as president of the United States Senate?
- What is the purpose of the 25th Amendment?
- Who becomes VP if president is incapacitated?
- What is the importance of the Presidential Succession Act of 1947?
- What happens if the president and vice president are incapacitated?
- What perks do former presidents get?
- What does censure mean?
- What does the 25th Amendment do quizlet?
- What does the 25th Amendment to the Constitution provide?
- Can a president be re elected Philippines?
- Can a president be removed from office?
- What was the purpose of the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 quizlet?
- What are the various things that the 25th Amendment established?
When was the 25th Amendment used?