- What causes Sir Gawain to feel ashamed at the end of the story?
- Does the Green Knight kill Sir Gawain?
- How is Sir Gawain weak or flawed?
- What did Sir Gawain lie about?
- Why does the Green Knight forgive Gawain?
- How does Sir Gawain show chivalry?
- Is King Arthur related to Sir Gawain?
- Why is Gawain happy to see his blood?
- Is Sir Gawain a good knight?
- What is the moral of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight?
- Why did the Green Knight not kill Gawain?
- What were Gawain’s fears?
- Is Sir Gawain a romantic hero?
- How does Sir Gawain show loyalty?
- Who would Gawain take Arthur’s place?
- Does Sir Gawain admit failure?
- How did Sir Gawain fail?
- Does Sir Gawain sleep with the lady?
What causes Sir Gawain to feel ashamed at the end of the story?