- What is an illegitimate parent?
- What last name does the baby get if not married?
- What if I am married but I have a baby with another man?
- Does marriage legitimize a child?
- Can an illegitimate child use the surname of his father?
- Can a married man sign another woman’s birth certificate?
- Can you not put father on birth certificate?
- Why would a father be denied visitation?
- Who has rights to child if not married?
- What is the difference between legitimate and illegitimate child?
- Is there a limit to parental authority if the child is illegitimate?
- Can a child who is born illegitimate but later legitimized inherit from the natural father?
- Can an illegitimate child be legitimate?
- What do you put if there is no middle name?
- What are the requirements for legitimation?
- Can a mother refuse legitimation?
- Who has parental rights over a child?
- Can father of illegitimate child get custody if mother is abroad?
- Does an illegitimate child have a middle name?
- What rights does a legitimized father have?
- Can a mother deny child support from the father?
What is an illegitimate parent?