- What are the rules for taking communion?
- Can I take communion if I am divorced?
- Why do people get confirmed before Communion?
- What are the requirements for First Holy Communion?
- What are the three unforgivable sins?
- What sin can God not forgive?
- Who can receive communion?
- Should I take communion if I haven’t been baptized?
- What does the Bible say about taking communion?
- Are you still Catholic if you don’t get confirmed?
- What do you pray after receiving communion?
- What do you say after receiving communion?
- Is it a mortal sin to eat before Communion?
- Who is not allowed to receive communion?
- What are the 4 mortal sins?
- Can I receive Communion if I am living with my boyfriend?
- What happens if a Catholic marries a divorced person?
- What are mortal sins examples?
- Can I take communion if I have not been confirmed?
- Why does the bishop slap your face when confirmed?
- Can you get sick from taking communion?
What are the rules for taking communion?